Shipments must be inspected by the customer immediately upon receipt to insure they are complete and undamaged. If damaged parts are discovered, an immediate claim must be made with the carrier. S&S must be notified within five (5) working days of the receipt of a shipment that has been determined to have shortages or contain incorrect or defective parts. It is advisable to phone S&S as soon as possible as issues can frequently be resolved more quickly over the phone.
The following requirements must be satisfied to receive credit, a refund, or to exchange merchandise.
- Call S&S to obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number before the parts are returned. The RA number must be visible and clearly written on the container.
- Return the parts to S&S within 10 days.
- Package the parts to prevent any damage occurring during shipping. If parts being returned to S&S are damaged in transit because of inadequate packaging, they will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense. Repackaging parts using S&S containers does not always ensure the items are packaged properly. S&S original containers may be reused but good judgment must be applied to determine if additional protection is required.
- All returns must be sent to S&S insured and prepaid. No CODs will be accepted.
- All returns must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice of purchase and a note explaining in sufficient detail the reason for the return. The Return Authorization number must be visible and clearly written on the container and the explanatory note.
- Under no circumstances are damaged, altered, rusty, used or otherwise un-saleable parts eligible to be returned for credit. S&S will not issue an RA number for anything altered, used, unpackaged or deemed obsolete by S&S. S&S will also not issue an RA for anything invoiced over one year old.
Upon acceptance of the returned parts by S&S under the requirements described above, the customer will be charged a minimum restocking fee equal to 20% of the total value of the parts.
S&S® Cycle Inc.
322 Causeway Blvd
LaCrosse, Wisconsin 54603