Join Seconds Club
First, GO FAST. Then provide the documentation and become part of the S&S Seconds Club.HERE'S HOW YOU CAN JOIN SOME FAST COMPANY:
- First, go fast – after breaking in your engine according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Next, provide the documentation listed below.
- We’ll send you an official 9- 10- or 11-Second club patch for your leathers, a certificate authorizing braggin' rights, and a free club t-shirt.
- Proof that your street-ridden motorcycle (D.O.T. tires, full charging system, no wheelie bars or air shifts) equipped with S&S performance products, has turned an 11.99 or quicker quarter-mile time. We’ll need an official timing slip from a sanctioned dragstrip dated within 90 days of the submission. (A good photo will do.) We don’t care if you trailer the bike to the track, so long as it sees more action on the street than off. The registered owner must ride the motorcycle for the qualification pass.
- Tell us a little about yourself and your motorcycle. Include the model and year, a list of all engine and frame modifications, the type of exhaust, and tire brand and model. Be sure to mention all S&S products used!
- A photograph of yourself and the motorcycle. Action shots are preferred if sharp and clear.
Submitted materials may be used for promotional purposes.