Become a Dealer / Application
Download the Dealer Application:
There's no better time to become a S&S Dealer
Reasons why partnering with S&S Cycle makes sense for your Business
- None of our distributors carries the entire S&S product line. That means you could be missing out on some products that you could be selling.
- We have streamlined our phone, warehouse, and computer system in order to provide faster and more accurate service to our customers.
- S&S has dedicated, multi-lingual, technical and sales staff provide live phone support from our Viola, Wisconsin corporate headquarters.
- Train your dealership’s personnel with factory authorized training available through Power Sport Institute (PSI), Cleveland, Ohio
- Get your business found with S&S Cycle's popular Dealer Locator that puts customers at your front door.
- Professional Remanufacturing services, available to all Authorized S&S Dealers, lets you get an engine remanufactured to factory specifications for about half the cost of replacing it with a new engine.
- Precision machine shop services for Authorized S&S Dealers such as:
- Hot Set Up Kit installation – including machine cases, fit pistons and rings to cylinders and assemble engine
- Timken® sprocket shaft bearing conversion in 2003-later stock Twin Cam 88® and Twin Cam 96™ crankcase
- Machine S&S heads to raise compression ratios
- Dual-plug S&S heads for shovels
- Fit pistons to cylinders
- Install thrust washers in flywheel assembly
- Install valve guides and seals
- Machine crankcase breather bore
- Machine crankcase spigot bores for big bore kits
- Machine gasket surfaces – cylinder heads, cylinders, and cases