FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Four fuel delivery ports – Better throttle response
- O-ring sealed idle mixture screw
- Increased air flow for more power
- Adjustable accelerator pump for quick throttle response and easy starting
- Utilization of the factory dual cable system ensures safe operation
- Direct replacement and high quality fit and finish – less down time and better performance
- Variable position enrichment starting system
The complete S&S Super E carburetor kit contain everything you need for a complete installation on 1986-'90 HD® Sportster® models with standard tanks. This kit includes a manifold for engines with stock length cylinders. 1-7/8 Inch bore.
NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLE. NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE ON ANY EPA POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLE.
Due to inadequate frame clearance, the taller throttle bracket cannot be used on 1986-’03 Harley-Davidson® Sportster® chassis. Therefore, these Sportster
models require the installation of earlier butterfly style throttle cables. Kits for 2004-’06 Sportster models are compatible with stock throttle cables.
S&S® does not recommend polishing or chrome plating Super E & G carburetors. Our repair department has seen many carbs with plugged passages due
to polishing compounds, and some carbs have been destroyed because the polishing or chrome plating had altered critical machined surfaces.
Recommended for closed circuit use only–S&S Super E & G carburetors shown in this catalog section are not approved for use on motor vehicles operated
on California public highways, or in other states where similar pollution laws may apply. The user shall determine the suitability of the product for his or
her use and shall assume all risk and liability in connection therewith. 1998-up Buell® models require the use of 1996-'97 throttle assembly.
S&S throttle cables must be used for all Buell applications. Not legal for sale or use on CA or EPA pollution controlled motorcycles.