• A stock non-catalyst exhaust system must be used.
• The stock evaporative system must be retained and connected to the engine as shown in the manual.
• S&S® replacement engines are only for use as a replacement engine in 1984-’98 Harley-Davidson motorcycles originally equipped with a carbureted, non-catalyst,
big twin Evolution® engine. They may not be used in any new or previously registered custom motorcycles.
• *Engine rpm divided by miles per hour in top gear.
• This replacement engine is only legal when used to replace a stock 80" Evolution® engine. CARB compliance stickers must be affixed to frame.