FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Modules can be set to kick-start or electric-start mode by an S&S dealer using the Super Stock diagnostic cable and software
- Electric-start mode allows the pre-ignition cranking to be set anywhere from 1 to 4 engine revolutions (only available with current modules – earlier modules cannot be updated)
- Pre-programmed ignitions are custom tailored for a specific S&S engine – no need for adjustments
- Single fire operation – requires a single fire coil for single spark plug applications
- Dual plugged applications require a pair of two tower coils or a single four tower coil
- Minimum 3.0Ω primary resistance
- Overload and short circuit protected
- VOES switches to less aggressive curve under load or hard acceleration
- 6300 rpm rev-limiter
- 24-hour break-in rev-limiter – prevents damage during break-in
- Data logging diagnostic capabilities
Click here to download the Super Stock® Kickstart Software
S&S Super Stock ignition systems are available in complete ignition kits and as
replacement modules. S&S single fire ignition coils are available separately.
Keep in mind that the curves are preset for a specific S&S engine, and that
modules intended for one engine may not yield optimum results when used
on another configuration.
Generator style engines require reverse timer gears and a special timer, designed
to accept an electronic ignition. S&S offers two beautiful billet timers
for this application.