S&S T143 Long Block Engine for 1999-'06 HD big twins (except Dyna models) as 143" displacement yet fits in a stock chassis. If Bigger is Better, the T143 is the Best… The Biggest, baddest, bolt-in for a Stock Frame. All joking about size aside, it does matter. The S&S T143 Long Block engine for is the largest S&S engine that will fit in a stock Harley-Davidson® chassis. It’s big, 143 cubic inches. ‘Nuff said. At double the HP of a stock motor, the power of the T143 requires technical expertise for the installation and tuning along with an experienced rider. This is an ultra performance/race engine. Longevity, engine noise, vibration and throttle sensitivity have all been compromised to reach this level of performance while fitting in a stock chassis and as such is not suitable for every situation. It is the purchaser's responsibility to consider the suitability for their application. Engine noise and damage from abuse is not covered under warranty. Special fuel system is available from S&S - must be purchased separately. Requires an oil line kit - must be purchased separately. Wrinkle black powder coat finish.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Fits in stock chassis – no cutting or frame modifications
- S&S B3 cylinder heads CNC machined with 2 bolt exhaust flanges
- S&S Super Stock Crankcases with reed breather valve
- 3 Piece Flywheels
- S&S TC3 cam plate and oil pump
- S&S 635 Easy Start Gear Drive Cams and S&S 1.725:1 rocker arms for .674" total lift.
- S&S Premium High Performance Tappets
- 1 year warranty