This performance exhaust system is for 1986-16 HD® Softail® Models, except HD® FXCW/C, HD® FXSD, and HD® FXSBSE models. Long dual pipes feature the S&S spherical port ends for reliable sealing, and are connected by a hidden crossover that ensures a wide, smooth power band without detracting from the looks of the system. Speaking of looks, the whole system is covered by a 2 1/2" diameter 220° coverage heat shield, and is finished off by CNC machined billet aluminum end caps (sold separately).
Features and Benefits:
- Bold drag pipe styling
- Great sound – authoritative rumble
- 2 1/2" diameter heat shields 220° coverage
- Increased torque and horsepower
- Dual pipes with hidden crossover for wide power band
- Built in bungs for EFI oxygen sensors – plugs included for non-EFI applications
- Removable baffles – Take ‘em out at the track, put ‘em back in for the ride home
- Compatible with forward and mid controls
- Exhaust port gaskets included
End caps avaiable here:
Classic Straight Black
Classic Straight Chrome
End caps sold seperately. NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES.