S&S Power Tune Duals header system brings free flowing power to 2009 Twin Cam touring models. With an improved pipe bend profile, the exhaust heat is moved farther away from the rider and passenger. A hidden crossover chamber provides classic true dual styling, but provides the improved midrange torque and horsepower of a 2-1 system.
- Moves the rear cylinder header under the bike to reduce radiated heat to the passenger
- Ceramic black heat shielding with 220º coverage
- Oxygen sensor bungs*
- Durable16 gauge construction
- Spherical inlet design for improved sealing and exhaust gasket durability
- Hardware included to mount crossover pipe
- Compatible with all slip-on mufflers
- Made in the U.S.A.
The same power gains and good looks that the two wheeled riders enjoy can now be installed onto the Tri Glide™ models. An additional adaptor kit will need to be purchased (550-0799).