Power Tune Duals - exhaust header pipes for 2009-'16 non-catalyst equipped HD® Touring and 2009-'16 HD® Tri Glide® Models"These new power tune duals will add 8 horsepower over your stock header pipes. They have an independent dual look with hidden crossover and updated styling gives your bike a modern look.
- Moves the rear cylinder header under the bike to reduce radiated heat to the passenger
- Full Jet-Hot® black heat shielding with 220º coverage
- Oxygen sensor bungs*
- Durable16 gauge construction
- Spherical inlet design for improved sealing and exhaust gasket durability
- Hardware included to mount crossover pipe
- Compatible with all slip-on mufflers
- Made in the U.S.A.
The same power gains and good looks that the two wheeled riders enjoy can now be installed onto the Tri Glide™ models. An additional adaptor kit will need to be purchased (550-0088).
*Has 18mm sensor fittings in the stock locations for 2007-’08 bikes. If not equipped with oxygen sensors, the ports can be used for tuning. Caps are included if ports are not used.
Fuel injection tuning is not required with this product but is highly recommended for best results. S&S offers fuel injection tuning products.
DISCLAIMER: NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLE. Not legal for sale or use on EPA pollution controlled motorcycles originally equipped with a catalyst exhaust
*Qualified manufacturer declared emissions replacement part on 49-State 2009 Non-CVO FL touring bikes only