These mufflers are designed for maximum power and are louder than our other muffler offerings for baggers. Features show chrome finish.
- 1995 - Up Harley-Davidson® touring models with non-catalyst mufflers (except 2010 Road Glide® and Street Glide®)
- 2009 - Up Tri Glide® models with non-catalyst mufflers
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Produces exceptional mid-range to high-end torque and horsepower
- Loud, aggressive sound with Race/Tour Baffle
- Fits all stock and aftermarket headers
- 4" diameter is the same as stock mufflers
- Right muffler has special clearance for axle nut
Also available in Jet-Hot® Black
It may be necessary to re-jet the carburetor or recalibrate the fuel injection system for best performance when a change is made in the exhaust system.
DISCLAIMER: NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES. Not legal for sale or use on EPA pollution controlled motorcycles originally equipped with mufflers containing catalyst.
*Qualified manufacturer declared emissions replacement part on the FL touring models listed below.
California FL Touring Models:
Fuel Injected MY 1995-2003, 2007, and 2009-2016
CVO MY 2000-2003, and 2009-2016
49 State FL touring Models:
Carbureted MY 1995-2005
Fuel Injected MY 1995-2005, 2007-2016
CVO MY 2000-2005, and 2009-2016