These mufflers are designed for maximum power and are louder than our other muffler offerings for baggers. Features show chrome finish.
- 1995 - Up Harley-Davidson® touring models with non-catalyst mufflers (except 2010 Road Glide® and Street Glide®)
- 2009 - Up Tri Glide® models with non-catalyst mufflers
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Produces exceptional mid-range to high-end torque and horsepower
- Loud, aggressive sound with Race/Tour Baffle
- Fits all stock and aftermarket headers
- 4" diameter is the same as stock mufflers
- Right muffler has special clearance for axle nut
Also available in Jet-Hot® Black
Not legal for sale or use on CA or EPA pollution controlled motorcycles originally equipped with mufflers containing catalyst
NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLE. *Manufacturer Declared California Emissions Legal Replacement Part on models not originally equipped with mufflers containing catalyst. Not legal for sale or use on EPA pollution controlled motorcycles originally equipped with mufflers containing catalyst
It may be necessary to re-jet the carburetor or recalibrate the fuel injection system for best performance when a change is made in the exhaust system. NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES.