The flywheels are the heart of any performance engine and S&S Cycle has been perfecting the art for over six decades. Stronger, more durable, and trued to a spec others can only dream of, the new cranks for the Milwaukee-Eight® platform are the best of the best to build your high performance engine around.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 4-5/8" Stroke - Use S&S 131 Kits
- no balance gear included (can be installed)
- Heat Treated 4140 Material is harder & more than twice as strong as stock
- Stronger assembly eliminates need to weld crankpin
- Capable of higher RPM - More available power!
- S&S High Strength Connecting Rods are designed with Finite Element Analysis to eliminate weak spots and handle more power!
- Tapered wristpin connecting rods compatible with stock pistons
- Balanced for stock piston weight (1060g)
- Perfect for Gear Drive Cams
- Consistent balance & precision machining
- Capable of higher RPM – More available power!
Not recommended for Tri-Glide or other three wheel models including conversion due to lugging nature of these bikes.