Board index Flathead Power- General Announcements and Various Subjects Shoot The Bull Log in

Use this forum for general conversation amongst yourselves when you don't have anything better to do. We like gossip! Try to keep the technical out of it.

Moderators: Curt!, Pa

Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:11 am

Since the server change last week, I must now log in on each visit. What a pain in the ass !

Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:06 am
Pa Site Admin

I don't know why that is John. I have noticed the forum pages load much faster than they have in the past though. Personally, I login to all websites that mandate logins because I don't like using the keep me logged in options. I even dump all my cookies each time I leave the web. Dumping cookies knocks the keep me logged in options out also.

Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:59 am

The FHP site log in window has a check box that says : Log me on automatically each visit. It doesn't work ?

Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:52 pm

It doesn't work.

Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:27 pm
Pa Site Admin

I'll let them know Bro's. There is probably a few wrinkles left to iron out yet.

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:53 am
Pa Site Admin

The issue is now being troubleshooted.

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:16 am

Thanks Pa !

Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:47 am

A week later...............
Also the Video link is not working. I had done an interview with Bruce Tessmer at the Knuckle Shuffle. I spoke with Justin a couple of weeks ago and he was in the process of posting it then. Any word on that ?

Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:14 am
Pa Site Admin

As I undestand it, the webmaster has been notified and he is looking into the forum software issues John. He is to get on it more strongly after he finishes up another priority job for S&S he is commited to first. There are a few more issues that affect the forum, regarding my tools, he must fix as well. Hopefully the issues will all be fixed soon. Pa

Post Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:38 am

You might let them know that the problem seems to be with the interaction of the website and the cookies on my computer. Different versions of windows seem to have different problems with the site. My win 7 machine will login then when I change screens it loses the login.
Dusty

Post Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:17 pm
Pa Site Admin

They know all of the forum software errors now and they will have the forum down for a spell on Thursday to repair all of them.

Return to Shoot The Bull