Board index Flathead Power- General Announcements and Various Subjects Shoot The Bull Flathead Power Shows

Flathead Power Shows

Use this forum for general conversation amongst yourselves when you don't have anything better to do. We like gossip! Try to keep the technical out of it.

Moderators: Curt!, Pa

Post Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:47 am

Two events have already gone by, but i thought i'd post the remaining events that will be attended by Flathead Power:

J&P Open House, Anamosa IA June 23-24 (this willl be our regular S&S booth, but i will be in attendance with the Singnature Series engine and the UL/WLA hybrid military bike.)

AMCA National Swap meet, Wauseon OH July 19-22 (Full FHP booth setup)

Chief Blackhawk Chapter Bike Show & Swap meet, Davenport IA, Aug 30-Sept 2 (Full FHP booth setup including a presentation in the Keppy building Saturday @ 9am on reverse engineering and re-creation of stock parts from the design & testing process thru the casting and machining of production parts. If time permits the talk may include making 1-up parts thru rapid prototyping.)
S&S Cycle, Vintage Lead (formerly Flathead Power)

Post Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:45 pm
Pa Site Admin

I can make the Wauseon meet Eric but Friday will probably be the only day I can stay there. I always hit the races. Love them races !!! Pa

Return to Shoot The Bull