FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Anders Nygren Signature Series Engines !!!!!!

Moderators: Curt!, Pa

<<

Pa

Site Admin

Post Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:26 am

Anders Nygren Signature Series Engines !!!!!!

How cool is this Bro's!!! Andres Nygren, formally the creator of Flathead Power Products and one of the best Bro's a Bro could be affiliated with,....also the original administrator and moderator of this wonderful forum,... has a series of S&S KN engines dedicated to him. It is about time Anders received such due respect and recognition ! Thank you S&S for providing Anders with this honor and for providing this highest salutation of a tribute to him ! Folks...these engines are limited editions and only a small number of these tribute engines are being produced. Get an Anders tribute engine now !! Check out the following link !! http://www.sscycle.com/nygren . Get a piece of Anders history before they are gone ! Touched deeply and humbled greatly....Pa
<<

ncmc47

Post Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:14 am

Re: Anders Nygren Signature Series Engines !!!!!!

Since he got such a raw deal before, I hope he is getting royalties. Honors are great, but they don't pay the bills.
Steve
It's a hard life if you don"t weaken.
<<

Pa

Site Admin

Post Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:26 pm

ncmc47 wrote:Since he got such a raw deal before, I hope he is getting royalties. Honors are great, but they don't pay the bills.
Steve

I think the video clip speaks to your concerns and the tribute engines say even more. :wink:
<<

john k. endrizzi

Post Wed May 09, 2012 7:55 am

For a chance to win one of the 25 Anders Nygren signature series Knucklehead Motors, come to the Knuckle Shuffle http://www.theknuckleshuffle.com/ at Yuba Wisconsin on June 2nd. You must be present to win. This is a big party in a very small friendly town. Bring your sleeping bag ! I hope to see many of you there. How about it Pa ? we have been talking about getting together for years..........
JKE
<<

Pa

Site Admin

Post Wed May 09, 2012 11:33 pm

John....Yes we have been talking about it for years. It touches me deeply that you have not forgotten. Hell Bro...I married for memory capacity ! :lol: I just marked it on my calender and will see if my better half can take a few days off for the get together. I do not however, think, I will have my wla ready by that time so I may end up having to roll in on a 4 tires instead. 4 tires would feel awkward for me but if you Knuck riders could ignore them, I can as well. :wink: I ain't gettin any younger and I need to embrace, shake hands, shoot the bull, and dive into the best croud of bikers on the planet, I have ever had the pleasure of being associated with. And seriously John.... I am going to target this event for a certainty ! I will contact you shortly via email. Pa
<<

john k. endrizzi

Post Thu May 10, 2012 5:47 am

Pa,
The number of wheels or the brand matters not. It is the man inside/on that captures my heart & mind.
John

Return to Knuckles