flat tracer racers

Moderators: Curt!, Pa

<<

pan60

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:57 pm

Re: flat tracer racers

thank guys!
sounds like stock it was.
i also spoke with a friend up north i did some work for years back, and told me the same thing, stock castings.
like i say, this frame has to have work done and was already chopped: ( so i am not going to feel bad about tweaking it.
i love keeping bike stock or as close as possible.
here is one of my most loved rides.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

pan60

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:59 pm

P.S.
i still have the old police radio boxs up stairs somewhere.
<<

37ULH

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:21 pm

love that pan too and defer to Robbie the accolades for being the goto for accuracy.
<<

pan60

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:53 pm

thanks, it is one of my most loved bikes.

remember guys i am not messing up anything that is not already buggered a bit, and i don't plan on racing this.
if i was going to race i would going with something else.
this is just a fun project i am wanting to do. just a fun long term project for me.
i have a spare 45 bottom, a mucked up frame, and a couple K model baskets ( i do plan on put one K together ).
i do understand that the ball bearing motor may not offer much more but it's not really about that as much as just wanting to do it. like this front end i have, it it is nice, and if i knew for sure how much i could get by on raking it in and using it, i would in a heart beat. if i can make it work with a just a few degrees i probably will, if it looks like it will need to come in a lot i will look at one of the other fronts against the wall.
i have also thought about make this a chop down just because i never have done one.
Previous

Return to 45 Flatties