Board index Flathead Power-Technical Questions, Answers, and Suggestions General Whatever-Technical Grandpa's motorcycling home movies- Now on DVD!

Grandpa's motorcycling home movies- Now on DVD!

Pretty much anything not covered by the topics above. Short lived production bikes or vehicles, Electrical, Tires, Paint, Brakes, etc. Use this for tech questions, and "Shoot the Bull" for general conversation, no tech.

Moderators: Curt!, Pa

Post Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:13 am

SO??? Any chance to get this video on DVD format???

That way we europeans will be able to see these movies. IF dvd is/will be available
I'm in for one

Post Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:08 am

Thanks for all the praise guys! It truly is an awesome movie. I've been watching it for 16 years and after joining this FHP website realized this would be the perfect place and enthusiasts to share it with. By the way, Gramps is the good looking guy w/ the nice bike! LOL! KB
Last edited by knucklenuts on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:23 pm

gr8 movie
bill if you get a dvd made you can copy the disc with your computer or i can copy it for you
in fact i have a bunch of 100 pack rolls of cd's i'd sell you a roll dirt cheapto copy them to

Post Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:40 pm

hello, just registered after reading from the sidelines and think it's a great site. i told bill i think i was born 75 years to late. i am waiting for the tape now. i just hope my mail got there. just wanted to say hello. thanks,rich

Post Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:59 pm

Welcome to the FHP Tech Board Rich. You make the 953rd registered member in this great international forum. You will meet some great people here. Enjoy. John

Smoke 'em till the wheels fall off!

Post Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:12 pm

john K.
Anders gave you the keys to the vault, too? grin.
Welcome aboard, hplhd

Post Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:17 am

tape came in mail after my first post and just finished it. great stuff. i can't wait for the snow to melt and and take a ride. i feel like my bikes are new after watching the tape.(59&64 pans) thanks for giving me the oppertunity to have such a tape. i def know i was born in the wrong era. as much fun as i had watching i could'nt help but think about how many of those guys would be going off to war in a short amount of time

Post Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:11 pm

KnuckleBill -

This is one fantastic piece of history! I've been watching a little of it each evening, and enjoying the countryside. My wife is identifying old buildings in Greensboro, as she was raised over there. I'm enjoying all of it as I live right in the area. This tape is priceless. And, you are one fine fellow for sharing it with us.

Post Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:25 pm

Got mine a couple of days ago and watched it last night. GREAT stuff!
Thanks so much for sharing.

Post Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:02 am

I'm now offering GrandPa's Motorcycle Home Movies on DVD. Great quality copies for sale. Read the reviews! For info click on; ... torcycle0/ Thanks, Happy Motoring, KnuckleBill

Is this the same Knuckle Bill that had the Knucklehead owners club back in the '70's?

Chris, Yeah, that's me, KB of the KOC. Good to talk to you again. I appreciate all the contributions you make to this and other forums and the hobby in general. I hope all is well with you and yours. I'll PM you later to catch up. Your DVD is on the way, thanks & enjoy. KB

Return to General Whatever-Technical