FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

ANDERS

Moderators: Curt!, Pa

<<

BREWSKI

Post Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:03 pm

ANDERS

Has anyone heard anything from Anders anymore? With the holidays upon us ,it would be fitting to say HI! BREWSKI
<<

john k. endrizzi

Post Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:29 am

Re: ANDERS

Brewski,
Might not hurt to check Iron Motors Tech on occasion !
http://www.knucklenutz.com/tech/viewtopic.php?t=2288
<<

Pa

Site Admin

Post Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:58 am

Anders is a member here as well. He only logs in once in a blue moon though.
<<

Bluesknuck

Post Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:14 am

Hi Guys!

As John says, I still have a pretty bad taste in my mouth and I have found out that if I stay away from all this,
I feel better....
Yesterday I checked back for the first time in months and found a tubeclip that, just like in Lost, gave me a pretty interesting "Timetravel" back in the 50's or maybe the 60's. Hell, I thought i was born in 1963... no wonder I feel old!
Someone should give "da man" some Background History, or is there no need for that?

However, I'm glad to see all of you guys outthere, as many of you basically has been here since the start.

Be Good

Anders
<<

Chris Haynes

Post Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:19 am

Anders,
Do you have any business prospects or new products?
<<

Bluesknuck

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:31 am

Chris et all!

I just read about JR and the accident and my thoughts are with You and the Family Chris!
He must be the finbreaker from Del Mar, right? Or was it another show? Memories....

I was on my way back into the motor business but a US Indiandealer with more vocalchords than whits put an end to that, when he told the investor that I was a con man..... Guess he was protecting the Indian Indian cylinders.....
Been fiddling with a twin cam project but not really put my heart into it. No, not the new Twin Clank, the early one.

Right now, I spend as much time as possible with my son and as I missed most of his younger days.
We're preparing the step side for another season at the strip, and this year he'll be the pilot.

Be Good

Anders
<<

Chris Haynes

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:40 pm

Bluesknuck wrote:Chris et all!

I just read about JR and the accident and my thoughts are with You and the Family Chris!
He must be the finbreaker from Del Mar, right? Or was it another show? Memories....
Anders

That would be him.
Now here is the rest of the story. A rep from FHP had a new head on a table inviting anyone to take a swing at it with a ball peen hammer. This was to show the strength of the material used in them. Guys had been whacking on this head all day with no damage. Jr Picked it up and gave it a whack and the fin busted off. The rep said well that is the same fin guys have been hitting all day. Jr asked if anyone had hit the newly exposed fin behind it and was told no. So he popped it and it too broke off. Now in all fairness Jr is 6'4", 260 and had recently been working as a roofer. :D
<<

Pa

Site Admin

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:02 pm

And lugging them thar shingle bundles to the roof will add to his size and strength. :lol:
<<

45Brit

Post Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:52 am

I once knew a rep for Nobel Chemicals who use to do that with a stick of explosive, to demonstrate its safe handling properties. After he did it once or twice word got back, and he was told that this trick is only safe ( for a given value of safe ) using a wooden or rubber mallet on a wooden table-top.

I once had a job ( this about 1975 ) working on a grizzly in the Cornish tin mines, there was a well-known trick for breaking oversize blocks which consisted of cutting a slice about the size of a coin from a stick kept for the purpose, moulding it to the block and whacking it with a sledge. This was highly illegal but worked, and was preferable to the problems which rapidly piled up if you sent for the shot-firer and sat on your bum until he appeared...
Shoot, a man could have a good weekend in Dallas with all that stuff...

Return to Shoot The Bull