Board index Flathead Power- General Announcements and Various Subjects Shoot The Bull AMCA Oley PA

Use this forum for general conversation amongst yourselves when you don't have anything better to do. We like gossip! Try to keep the technical out of it.

Moderators: Curt!, Pa

Post Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:48 pm

Anyone going to the Oley PA AMCA Meet on Apr 23-25? We are going, great meet!

Post Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:42 pm
Pa Site Admin

I'll be there. Don't know my spot number yet though. Pa

Post Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:41 pm

Hey PA, good to meet you in person after chatting all these years ! Oley was a great meet again, was there 2 days and not enough time to take it all in ( even on a mini bike), hope I make Wauseon but don't know yet ,, Tim
Vintage roadracing, Class C, AHRMA # 335

Post Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:47 am
Pa Site Admin

Yeah Tim...Was great to meet you one on one also. I was lucky and got to meet up with several faces I had long term aquaintances with online. It is always nice to put a face on a person. I was next door to Bruce M and we both didn't even realize it for several hours. Bruce had to leave early on in the meet for racing chores down south. I had the pleasure of seeing some more of his manufactured goodies. Beautifully done gear covers and primary covers. I hope he posts some pics of the parts for all to see them. The meet weather held out great through Saturday afternoon. I left just before the rains arrived. I didn't see many folks carrying away parts though but the trunout was pretty good. I'm looking forward to Wauseon. It has become my farvorite meet over the years. I am trying to schedule Davenport also. Haven't been there for a couple of years. I need to stop in at the Davenport meet to pester Cotten. :wink:

Return to Shoot The Bull