FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

AMCA Oley PA

Moderators: Curt!, Pa

<<

stevec48ul

Post Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:48 pm

AMCA Oley PA

Anyone going to the Oley PA AMCA Meet on Apr 23-25? We are going, great meet!
Steve
<<

Pa

Site Admin

Post Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:42 pm

Re: AMCA Oley PA

I'll be there. Don't know my spot number yet though. Pa
<<

Tim 435

Post Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:41 pm

Hey PA, good to meet you in person after chatting all these years ! Oley was a great meet again, was there 2 days and not enough time to take it all in ( even on a mini bike), hope I make Wauseon but don't know yet ,, Tim
Vintage roadracing, Class C, AHRMA # 335
<<

Pa

Site Admin

Post Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:47 am

Yeah Tim...Was great to meet you one on one also. I was lucky and got to meet up with several faces I had long term aquaintances with online. It is always nice to put a face on a person. I was next door to Bruce M and we both didn't even realize it for several hours. Bruce had to leave early on in the meet for racing chores down south. I had the pleasure of seeing some more of his manufactured goodies. Beautifully done gear covers and primary covers. I hope he posts some pics of the parts for all to see them. The meet weather held out great through Saturday afternoon. I left just before the rains arrived. I didn't see many folks carrying away parts though but the trunout was pretty good. I'm looking forward to Wauseon. It has become my farvorite meet over the years. I am trying to schedule Davenport also. Haven't been there for a couple of years. I need to stop in at the Davenport meet to pester Cotten. :wink:

Return to Shoot The Bull