FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Indonesian request

Moderators: Curt!, Pa

<<

panic

Post Sat Jun 01, 2002 8:05 pm

Indonesian request

Got this e-mail (name is andre):
"I'm customer from Indonesia.I'm very interesting with your Mikuni (Harley Davidson)and I have plan to buy it.
Are you store or personal?Can you help me to get Mikuni and S&S Carbs?maybe you can sale it with lower price.
I want to buy Mikuni 42mm(complete with the manipol and the other accessoris) 5 unit and S&S Carbs 42mm (Complete).
Please give me information about the price.
I need information some policy:
-Do you accept International order?
-What your shipping method?
-I want to use my Mastercard for the payment, do you accept it?

If you have new information about it please reply me ASAP."

Told him pre-pay in advance. Any thoughts?

------------------
Click here to read about my Linkert Book
<<

Crazy Eddie

Post Sat Jun 01, 2002 11:02 pm

I got a very similar ( almost identical) message in response to an Ebay listing that was totally unrelated to MC parts. I believe this person is getting names/addresses off Ebay. Person was eager to buy my item ($3000), but although I clearly listed in the ad no credit cards, he inquired about international shipping using his credit card to "save time". His letter was so obviously bogus---especially after having read the postings here. I told him I would be happy to ship if pre-paid by money order/bank check and of course never heard from again---I will say one thing though...since that time I've been getting lots of attempts to send me viruses. This is either one person or some organized "gang" over there.
<<

panic

Post Sun Jun 02, 2002 1:01 pm

Kurt: you've got mail.
<<

Yankee

Post Sun Jun 02, 2002 11:38 pm

Panic !,,,We do some exporting in our field of buisness. #1,, get his credit card number and run it through,make sure it is american funds,If it goes through,, your ok! #2,, you can go to the bank and do an international wire transfer, they should provide you with bank cert.documents, when you receive payment,then you can ship the goods,this could be a good time to clean off your shelfs,,,good luck,Yankee,,,,LIVE FREE OR DIE !

[This message has been edited by Yankee (edited 03 June 2002).]

Return to 45 Flatties