Board index Flathead Power- General Announcements and Various Subjects Shoot The Bull California Motorcycle Test answers

California Motorcycle Test answers

Use this forum for general conversation amongst yourselves when you don't have anything better to do. We like gossip! Try to keep the technical out of it.

Moderators: Curt!, Pa

Post Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:53 am
Pa Site Admin

No offense Folks but I removed the contents of this topic because it instantly generated bias, anger, and disorder. Pa

Post Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:02 am

And why I don't understand. :?

Post Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:25 am
Pa Site Admin

The way I see it.... I had an awesome history teacher in high school. He would tell us the test questions and the test answers, a few days before the scheduled test was to be taken. His reasoning for this ??? Since he mixed all the questions up during the actual testing, and he incorporated multiple choice as well, he believed a student would study until he remembered the questions verses the answers. And !! He was right ! Those who actually memorized the test questions and answers, done well. Those who tried to cheat, since no two tests were alike, yet all answers and questions were, flunked. :wink: Pa

Post Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:57 pm

My third to last time that I went back to school, (yawn)....

I got shook down by a college professor for cheating, because I got a perfect score on a take-home final exam.

Good thing I was administrative staff of the university.
A poor young girl similarly accused broke down in tears, and confessed that she paid for a tutor.

Western Civilization is in decline.
Our motorcycles represent a Golden Era.

Post Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:38 pm
Pa Site Admin

Amen to that Cotten ! :wink:

Return to Shoot The Bull