Board index Flathead Power- General Announcements and Various Subjects Shoot The Bull a moral in this somewhere, but quite where, I'm not sure...

a moral in this somewhere, but quite where, I'm not sure...

Use this forum for general conversation amongst yourselves when you don't have anything better to do. We like gossip! Try to keep the technical out of it.

this story can be seen in various forms in the European versions of yahoo, MSN and the papers, I don't know about the US ones;

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... sleep.html

now, I don't actually have any tattoos, but I'm guessing some people on here probably do. Somehow this doesn't QUITE ring true.. especially the bit about her father eating an ice-cream outside, which appears in some versions.

anyone?
Shoot, a man could have a good weekend in Dallas with all that stuff...

Check out this rebuttal ...

http://tinyurl.com/l3xuqa

Mark

somehow the whole thing was such obvious nonsense.....
Shoot, a man could have a good weekend in Dallas with all that stuff...

I knew this was a phoney from the start; my brother, who passed away last Nov, was extensively inked, and over the years we had discussed tatooing and associated pain. In general any tatooing that is done over an area that is close to the bone (like ones check bone) is very painfull. For example, when he was having the ink done on his sides over rib cage area, he would eat several perc's and wash them down with Jack Black to endure the pain. With that said, in my opinion, the only way she would have fallen asleep while getting tats on her face is if she was loaded on Oxy's or some other strong narotic painkiller.
Steven

1946 knucklehead
1976 shovelhead
2006 road king

Youth and enthusiasm is no match for age and treachery.

Pa Site Admin

They ran a news article on this just yesterday. Seems the chick lied to her daddy about the extra stars, knowing full well he would be pissed about It.

Return to Shoot The Bull