FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Anyone Delt With This Vendor?? UPDATED

Moderators: Curt!, Pa

<<

HAWKEYE

Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:15 am

Anyone Delt With This Vendor?? UPDATED

I've ordered some cloth cover wire and a cloth covered wiring harness from "Hummeremporium". I have gotten no response from them with questions or about the status of my order. Has anyone here ever done business with them. I know I should have asked this before buying stuff but that's Monday morning quarterbacking now.
Last edited by HAWKEYE on Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HAWK
<<

HAWKEYE

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:48 pm

Re: Anyone Delt With This Vendor?? UPDATE

My order arrived and it is near perfect. The wiring has all period style tabs and connectors and all pieces are color correct and marked as to what they are for. I never got any contact back or any invoices by e-mail but I'm very happy with the product. And the price...
HAWK
<<

Limey_Dave

Post Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:53 pm

Re: Anyone Delt With This Vendor?? UPDATE

HAWKEYE wrote:My order arrived and it is near perfect. The wiring has all period style tabs and connectors and all pieces are color correct and marked as to what they are for. I never got any contact back or any invoices by e-mail but I'm very happy with the product. And the price...

http://www.hummeremporium.com/store/index.php
<<

mineral94

Post Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:12 pm

Re: Anyone Delt With This Vendor?? UPDATED

He is a topnotch fellow and recently donated one of his kidneys so some one else could keep living. You will not find many people of Craig's caliper

Return to Dear Blabby