Board index Flathead Power- General Announcements and Various Subjects Shoot The Bull Wheels Thru Time

Wheels Thru Time

Use this forum for general conversation amongst yourselves when you don't have anything better to do. We like gossip! Try to keep the technical out of it.
Post Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:05 pm

I believe it's been a topic here before but i visited the WTT museum for the first time last week and was floored ! what a thrill to go thru this place ! not enough words here to describe the experience or its owner, I've met Dale over the years at race meets and swap meets but never knew the knowlege he carries of H-D history, He was bouncing from one bike to the next spouting off its detailed description then to top it off he jumped on the thing and cranked it up ! blew my mind ! anyway if you haven't yet and get the chance , visit , you won't be sorry, word has it he's closing the N.C location end of Oct., may be moving to Arizona, Tim
Vintage roadracing, Class C, AHRMA # 335

Post Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:45 pm

Yep, WTTM is moving.. No support from the local community leaders.. The're gonna miss the revenue WTTM generated for the valley..

I hear might have new owners for the land & buildings... "red & white" mc purposing a rehab, Time will tell.

Post Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:29 am

sleeper wrote:
Yep, WTTM is moving.. No support from the local community leaders.. The're gonna miss the revenue WTTM generated for the valley..

I hear might have new owners for the land & buildings... "red & white" mc purposing a rehab, Time will tell.

Paybacks can be a bitch can't they. :mrgreen:

Post Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:51 am

Time will tell.. :|

Return to Shoot The Bull