FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Delivered Rearend

Moderators: Curt!, Pa

<<

Pa

Site Admin

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:42 pm

Delivered Rearend

Made a southern trip over the last several days. Got the pleasure of finally meeting, face to face, one of the coolest Dudes, I normally chat with, in reality. It was great !!! We two have known eack other for years. It was awesome to put an actual living personality to live action. Psycobilly.....one of our long term members, was that face. He is all I expected ! Good Man ! Great Bro !! Friend !!!!! Met his beaultiful Woman as well. Missed...A few of our other great members. My fault. I was pressed for time. Had several automotive breakdowns. Lost track of time. Sorry Indianut !! Wanted to get with ya !! between automotive failures and time, let alone Pa-Simers, I screwed up. I did get to visit with Mr. Bruce Palmer, for a hour or so. As always, he is a great host ! Thank you Bruce. I brought this topic up for one reason folks. The members of this board are top notch ! Look out Caifornia.....Chris, Scoot, al of you Cal members....Pa is gonna knock at your doors. :wink: And Europe ? Austrailia ? S America ? Canada ? S Africa ? I'm at the age of doin what I want. I hope to be knockin at your doors as well !! I am a lucky Man !! To be afilliated with some of the coolest folks on earth !! :D Pa
<<

George Greer

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:19 pm

Re: Delivered Rearend

Pa.......

Hope on over across the big pond....

Got a place for ya....and fresh kegger's always on hand..

Mabey we could go meet Fran-6...

That would be a cool trip..

George and Josefa.
<<

Pa

Site Admin

Post Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:09 am

Works for me George. :D The pleasure would be all mine. Yep...You and I would have to visit Fran-6. Ain't no way we could get him on a plane or ship. :mrgreen:
<<

milwaukee belle

Post Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:20 am

Hey guys !
ya kow what ?!

on the next days between the 1 to 16 september : i will be in the USA ! in San Fransisco !

and the more fun in this story is : i don't go to the US coz the old harleys ; i go to the US coz of the blues ! music !

my harmonicist have a great friend here : Mr Billy C.Farlow ( the last of his kind ) from the great band "commander Cody" .
billy has come here in france , made some music with us , and really appreciated the cool spirit of the band .

so , now : billy invited us in the states ! and prepared for us several "gigs" in several places .....

it will be the very first time i come in USA !!!! :shock:
<<

Pa

Site Admin

Post Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:41 am

:D :D :D Holy Sheetz !!!!! Fran-6.........Is this a direct flight to San Francisco ? Or will you make a jump flight in another U.S. city ???? Maybe we can shake hands at this possible jump flight ? :D Alas....no jump flight....Pa cannot visit San Francisco this year. :cry: Yes !!!!!! The Blues !!! :D I luvvvvvvvvvvv those BLUES !! :D Pa
<<

milwaukee belle

Post Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:50 am

sorry : the only one jump i will do will be in germany first : then right to the US .
don't worry , Pa : we stay close thru the web ! :wink:
<<

Pa

Site Admin

Post Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:51 am

OK Good Friend ! Through the web. :wink: If my luck changes for California, I will be there ! Email me arrival date and time. :wink: Pa

Return to Servi-Cars