Board index Flathead Power- General Announcements and Various Subjects Dear Blabby Member list

Member list

Got a gripe or complaint about something or somebody? Throw your two cents in here. We want to hear what you have to say. No politics, keep it clean.

Moderators: Curt!, Pa

Post Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:55 pm

Pa......I don't know if anyone else has run into this, but there's approx 102 pages in the member list. Unless I'm missing something, you start off with the first three pages, then a few dots, then the last three pages. If you want to see anything in the middle, you have to go page by page.....like I said....unless I'm missing something this takes a long time. Some sites have a "Go to page" block that you can input a number and it will take you there......then it will have three pages before and a couple pages after.

Help......

Maybe this has been discussed before?

Kurt

PS: Have you got any of my e-mails from the last couple weeks?

Post Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:34 pm
Pa Site Admin

Hi Ole Buddy. Yeah.....this has been discussed before. I am not certain but I believe the software doesn't support the window page option. I will check again though. I hate the page search setup as well.

No........I haven't received any of those emails. I sent you several also. Give me a call, will ya. Pa

Post Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:08 pm

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... pagination

It's an add-on. You need to know how to modify files within the phpBB system.

Post Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:02 pm
Pa Site Admin

My lack of pc intelligence doesn't help much. New server change is a bit of a mess right now too. Once I get control of the full helm and software, I will beat it with thee ole stick and learn it. :wink: Pa

Post Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:10 pm

yea ok Pa.

Post Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:07 am
Pa Site Admin

I'll do my best Billy. Pa

Post Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:04 pm

Paul......

I tried to post an avatar at my profile.........

Message pops up Access denied.........

What's up any help??

George

Post Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:39 pm

Everybody wait a few weeks. There's obviously problems with the server. All I have to do is click on "check your messages" and I immediately get returned to the Tech-Talk home page, exactly where I was without having to type in a password or anything. Automatic sign in.....maybe, since I have a Mac OS10. The newer your system, the less problems you'll experience IMO.

Post Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:40 am
Pa Site Admin

Thanks Plumber. Time is needed. We are at their mercy for the present. We did at least change servers. Server communication was the main issue before. Pa

Post Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:14 pm

Pa wrote:
I'll do my best Billy. Pa

Thanks Pa..... I would very much appreciate it

Post Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:26 pm
Pa Site Admin

How is that Billy ? Kevin put many tough hours into this for you and I. PM or email me direct if you have any questions. Pa

Post Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:53 am

Hey Billy,welcome back from the time warp.
I've just counted up your posts,I think they've short changed you by one. :mrgreen:

Post Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:14 pm

Pa- Thank You & Kevin, I do appreciate the effort for lil ol me... :wink:
Raisin pie for you both...

Limey_Dave-

Funny, I counted, & the count was perfect..... :lol:
I'm back...... 8) :lol:

Post Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:03 am

George Greer wrote:
Paul......

I tried to post an avatar at my profile.........

Message pops up Access denied.........

What's up any help??

George

:shock: I see the Avatar George...Freemason? sorry I don't know the secret handshake...peace, Paul

Post Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:32 pm

George- I see it too.... You ain't been tipping the jug have ya ??? :lol:

Post Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:58 pm

Paul,

Yes sir I am :D 15 years...

BillyW....no just tipping anymore, just cant seem to get over it as quickly as I used to :oops: , I do however enjoy a beer or two in the evenings...

George in Yea, you know....Germany

Post Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:32 am
Pa Site Admin

That's strange ??? I too saw it but now I don't see anyones ?? I'll look into it first of the week. Pa

Post Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:39 am
Pa Site Admin

Stranger still ??? Took a peek..........All is in order. Popped back on over to the board and see several but not all. Must be a connection problem ? Pa

Return to Dear Blabby