Board index Flathead Power- General Announcements and Various Subjects Services Sought motorcycle shipper

motorcycle shipper

Looking for that special work on your bike or engine and can't remember who does it? Inquire here, maybe someone can help you. Same rules apply as Services Offered.

Moderators: Curt!, Pa

Post Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:48 pm

TIA- can anyone recommend a reliable & reputable motorcycle shipper ??
Preferrably in the SE like: North Carolinia or ??

I know Buzz Walneck has recommended FEDERAL ALLIED out of Peoria, Ill.

Post Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:24 am

I had good luck with Daily Direct out of Milwaukee. I shipped a bike from CT to WI a couple of months ago. Not cheap, but first rate. 1-800-haulbikes

Post Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:39 pm

A good motorcycle transportation method is,

Post Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:42 pm

Thank you both, I believe it's sorted out..
If not, I shall look into your recommendations.

Post Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:08 pm

I used Federal Allied and they were very good! I shipped my Flathead from Boston to Louisville when i got it. If you can get there try to ship it to there closest dock, it will save you some $$. They took good care of my flatty and told me i could keep the shipping skid that they use , that could be a plus if you sell a bike on e-bay and want to ship it yourself> :)

Post Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:59 pm

panmanhd -

Yes, thanks.. That is who Buzz Walneck recommended too.. Reasonable prices as well...

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:54 pm

I used Federal/Allied in 03 to ship two bikes to Portland,They would only ship to a commercial buisness address, I used Latus Motors and they wouldn't even take anything for the service, great people. Mike

Return to Services Sought