FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Canadian Shop Services.....

Moderator: Curt!

<<

BrentCross@Bronko's

Post Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:27 am

Canadian Shop Services.....

Hello fellow list members in Canada (particularly Ontario) I own and operate a full service HD only shop where we specialize in vintage HDs. We have a full engine machine shop on premises, do all our work in house, and are dealers for all the major suppliers (incl FHP). Any list members in the area feel free to drop in anytime (even if just to talk bikes!). Check us out online at http://www.bronkos.com :)
<<

BrentCross@Bronko's

Post Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:08 am

Re: Canadian Shop Services.....

Be sure to check out our new address via http://www.bronkos.com.
<<

BrentCross@Bronko's

Post Thu May 22, 2008 4:50 am

The shop moved to a new location in November 07 as I was able to purchase a building rather than lease. Very smart move "business" wise - always better to own rather than rent if possible. Plus the new shop is in a nicer location in the downtown business sector.
<<

Curt!

Post Thu May 22, 2008 8:39 am

Brent~~
I was just looking over you website and noticed Stan's CR. Has the rake been altered on that bike. It sure looks like it has more rake than my CR. You website is nicely sone and easy to navigate.
Curt!
<<

BrentCross@Bronko's

Post Thu May 22, 2008 9:35 am

Thanks for the kind words Curt. The CR is all factory (except for some minor cosmetic changes). The photos must be misleading.
<<

Curt!

Post Fri May 23, 2008 10:20 pm

It's been a while since I've seen my CR. And I just remembered I have 2" under forks on it. That puts the wheel a bit closer to the frame. I put it in storage before I started all this moving around. I need to get it up here to display in the new shop. I might give me an incentive to get it running again. It sure was fun to ride....... even in Kansas.
Curt!

Return to Services Offered-FHP can offer you engine Dyno service. Contact us for more information