Board index Flathead Power- General Announcements and Various Subjects Dear Blabby Searched for local members

Searched for local members

Got a gripe or complaint about something or somebody? Throw your two cents in here. We want to hear what you have to say. No politics, keep it clean.
Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:54 am

I did a search for some members near me. I found a couple (2) within 35 miles or so, and about three more within sixty or so miles. In their profile the 'last visited' date was blank. I am here very often, but most of the time I am a ghost. I would like to meet some local people with the same interests.

I joined another board, and it had a map. On the map were locations throughout the world, marked with circles. If you clicked on a circle, a picture of the members bike was there. Also a little info on the member. I thought it was cool,

My reasoning, was that maybe these new members could see some locals, and encourage them to contact each other. Like myself there seems to be a shortage in my immediate area. Of all the members close to me, there are two (myself included) who have posted within the past six months.

Return to Dear Blabby