Board index Flathead Power- General Announcements and Various Subjects Dear Blabby AAOK...good, bad, or ugly?

AAOK...good, bad, or ugly?

Got a gripe or complaint about something or somebody? Throw your two cents in here. We want to hear what you have to say. No politics, keep it clean.

Moderators: Curt!, Pa

Post Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:55 am

I seem to be having some very bad luck with AAOK. Has anyone else been treated badly by them?

Thanks.

ken.

Post Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:58 pm

So, AAOK has given me a refund ASAP, and I got another email from a "Penny" saying that she had dropped the ball on the order and apologized profusely. So I guess all is good. I was very worried that I'd wind up with two frames, or a long drawn out fight to get the refund. Didn't happen. All is well...other than another six week wait to get the next frame from Paughco!

ken.

Post Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:45 pm

Hey Guys I've dealt with AAOK recently and have had nothing but great results with them. I ordered a red kicker pedal assembly and I couldn't believe the quality of the chrome throughout, it reminded me of plating I used to get in the late 60's. My recent order was shipped and filled very quickly. I think they have one of the best sites around with lots of stuff you cant get elsewhere. Just my opinion. I would give them another try because I understand the old owner was the issue.

Leo

Post Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:19 am

Leo!

Do you believe AAOK was responsible for the quality chrome?

.....Cotten

Post Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:11 am

Cotten wrote:
Leo!

Do you believe AAOK was responsible for the quality chrome?

.....Cotten

No of course not, just a good choice by them.
Leo

Return to Dear Blabby