FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Help PA

Moderators: Curt!, Pa

<<

Dusty-Dave

Post Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:07 pm

Help PA

Last night I posted several photos then all of a sudden it would halfway upload a picture then flip to a page telling me that I must be loged in to reply. No matter how many times I loged in it kicked me out one more. It's still doing it today.
Dusty
<<

Pa

Site Admin

Post Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:41 pm

Re: Help PA

Dusty....are you speaking of the pics you posted on your dear Son's urn ? If yes....I can see them clearly. If this is the concern...I believe you need to run a complete virus scan.
<<

Dusty-Dave

Post Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:25 pm

Pa,
After I uploaded those three is when it started logging me out every time I try to do something with pictures I even tryed just posting a link to Photobucket and when I try to post it pops me to the you are not logged in page. I ran a scan last night and rebooted with no change. I uploaded some photos to another site and that worked.
Dusty
<<

Pa

Site Admin

Post Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:26 am

Dusty...please try it again and see if the problem has been corrected. If not...please try dumping all of your internet cookies and tempory internet files from your browser. If the problem still exists after that, email me direct and we will get the issue resolved via another means. Pa

Return to Dear Blabby