Board index Flathead Power-Technical Questions, Answers, and Suggestions 45 Flatties Quiet Time? / 45 clutch

Quiet Time? / 45 clutch

Moderators: Curt!, Pa

Post Sat Oct 09, 1999 12:52 am

Hmm, It's real quiet on the western front! ~ I've almost got a 45 clutch hub and basket fitted to my BSA M20 (into WLA) gearbox project. If anyone wants to see I'll take some pics. Can you post Jpegs on the tech?
Vince.

Post Sun Oct 10, 1999 3:40 pm

looking forward to seeing a pic of the bike and a performance rundown.

Please hurry. I'm bored outta my gourd!

filthy

Post Mon Oct 11, 1999 4:41 am

Hi Filthy, Good to here from you. Sorry I can't help with the boredom. My projects gonna be slow coz I use the bike regularly. Got photos and specs recorded as I go. Mainly gearbox mods at this point. Read some of the help stuff on the new tech and apparently we can't add attachments to text. I spose this means no jpegs. Dunno?? Any word on this ~ from anyone? Pity because a pic says a thousand words or so I was told as a boy. Besides I always liked colouring in. Vince.

Post Wed Oct 20, 1999 1:07 pm

10 / 4 on the pics. Maybe sometime Anders and Lasse will fix it so's we can do it.

Truth is, I'm so paranoid about virises (only recently add to my paranoia list), that I hardly ever open an attachment.

But sometimes I wonder: Am I paranoid enough? I know it's hard to believe, but I too, have enemys! And some of them are still alive!

Luck,

filthy

Post Wed Oct 20, 1999 11:58 pm
panic

You should be safe if the file extension is easily recognizable as a ".jpg". The bad ones are typically executable files, such as ".exe", ".bat", ".com", etc. To post a graphic (if already on the web somewhere), click the URL and follow the "UBB" instructions on this site: http://www.flatheadpower.com/ubb/ubbcode.html Let's see if it works! Image

[This message has been edited by panic (edited 21 October 1999).]

Post Thu Oct 21, 1999 11:54 am

THAT brings back some memories! Got Bart Markel's number on it, too.

filthy

Post Fri Oct 22, 1999 1:24 am
panic

WELL... post some stuff!!, or e-mail it to me and I'll post it on a spare page of mine so we can all see it!

Return to 45 Flatties