As I mentioned on the "Parts" thread, it is hotter than heck around here but I was determined to get something done with the bombsight. Earlier I went out and took about a 45 minute spin on the hack to get a feel for how she ran in her current stock configuration. Installation was fairly easy and I was able to get the nozzle in both holes and the fit was perfect. I could move it with my fingers but definitely fit well enough that no light was coming through.
I did notice that it seemed to sit a little further back in the carb then the stock venturi. Anyhoo, took a quick spin and, as expected, the reduced airflow made it a litte fat. Unfortunately, it was 104 today and I didn't want to attempt any tuning in that heat so I am going to try again in the morning.