Post Sat Oct 28, 2000 12:12 am

This will depend on what state you live in and there laws, but probably you will have to have it inspected by a DOT or State Police officer they will give you a state issued number to stamp your cases with and a tag for the frame, some will use the motor number if there is one on the cases. Contact your officials P.S. the year will be the current one that it is inspected in. Fatdog