FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Just for fun...NOT TECH!

Moderators: Curt!, Pa

<<

Hotrod

Post Sat Oct 09, 1999 5:21 am

Sometime, just before I fall asleep in the late of night I'm going to remember this and chuckle. Then the little woman is going to wake me up and ask me why, then i'm going to tell her (after much nagging) and then she's gonna kick the shit out of me. . . are you happy now? (LMAO)
<<

Webmaster

Post Mon Oct 11, 1999 7:04 am

Here's another one:

Three guys were sitting in a bar, talking. One was a doctor, one was a lawyer, and one was a biker.
After a sip of his martini, the doctor said, "You know, tomorrow is my anniversary. I got my wife a diamond ring and a new Mercedes. I figure that if she doesn't like the diamond ring, she will at least like the Mercedes, and she will know that I love her."
After finishing his scotch, the lawyer replied, "Well, on my last anniversary, I got my wife a string of pearls and a trip to the Bahamas. I figured that if she didn't like the pearls, she would at least like the trip, and she would know that I love her."
The biker then took a big swig from his beer, and said, "Yeah? Well, for my anniversary, I got my old lady a T-shirt and a vibrator. I figured that if she didn't like the T-shirt, she could go fuck herself."

------------------
---------------
This service provided by the staff at g a l l i n a g o d e s i g n
http://www.gallinago.x.se
"We put the K in Kwality"
"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines"
<<

Webmaster

Post Thu Oct 14, 1999 7:50 am

Return to General Whatever-Technical