Board index Flathead Power-Technical Questions, Answers, and Suggestions General Whatever-Technical Another Title Service

Another Title Service

Pretty much anything not covered by the topics above. Short lived production bikes or vehicles, Electrical, Tires, Paint, Brakes, etc. Use this for tech questions, and "Shoot the Bull" for general conversation, no tech.

Moderators: Curt!, Pa

Post Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:50 pm
Pa Site Admin

I had the pleasure of discussing Ohio owner bill of sale bikes today [ Ohioans know that the state will not except a bill of sale ]. This fellow operates a title service for folks who cannot obtain a title for their bikes and he told me he pretty much can obtain a title which will be tranferable to the others states, as long as the bike does not have an existing title , is registered in another state, or is hot. He seemed to be a pretty straight shootin fellow. What made me call him was I heard him on a motorcycle radio broadcast. He can work with all models and makes, foreign and domestic, as long as the new title will be in a domestic state. Anyhow....check him out at Pa

Return to General Whatever-Technical