Board index Flathead Power-Technical Questions, Answers, and Suggestions General Whatever-Technical foot pegs as used on wlc etc etc

foot pegs as used on wlc etc etc

Pretty much anything not covered by the topics above. Short lived production bikes or vehicles, Electrical, Tires, Paint, Brakes, etc. Use this for tech questions, and "Shoot the Bull" for general conversation, no tech.

Moderators: Curt!, Pa

Post Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:25 am
jib

ive just been given a set of foot peg the same as the ones in the picture/advert below. are they wlc type and/or were they fitted to other models please. note the mounting blocks are turned down as the picture, althougth mine are olive drab . cheers jib

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Valve-Sp ... _622wt_939
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dude, check out that jibhead, he's crazy. Hasn't been sober for 40 years

Post Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:33 am

Jib,
Those pegs were the standard passenger pegs for all 45s. They screwed directly onto the rear support rod ends. They are a -29 part number. I have never seen them in that finish, only parkerized or painted black.
Robbie

Post Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:25 am
jib

thanks robbie, i got that picture of an ebay listing, mine are olive drab, ive seen them on wlc's mounted on brackets on the rear chain stays. regards jib
Dude, check out that jibhead, he's crazy. Hasn't been sober for 40 years

Post Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:59 am
Pa Site Admin

I had an oem early tandem seat with those pegs on it. Pa

Return to General Whatever-Technical