Board index Flathead Power-Technical Questions, Answers, and Suggestions Knuckles I'm Back ........

I'm Back ........

Post Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:39 am

Hello All,
I'm not sure when my last post occurred. I expect that it was at least five years ago. A lot has happened to all of us in that time. For me the Bonneville Salt Flats have become an irresistible lure. My good friend Paul Holdsworth took me there for the BUB Speed Trials in 2009. Since then I have gone three more times. I helped Joe Taylor set a record on this partially streamlined 1939 EL. Most recently I have been a crew member for Tom & John Jorgensen with their Knuckles. They have set major records in three classes. Now it's my turn . I'm building a 47 EL. I plan to run it in the M-1000 PBG class. I'm looking forward to re-establishing old friendships here. I tried to post some images but the same old bs regarding image size is still a plague !
Well here is way around the image thing : Image

Post Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:27 pm
Pa Site Admin

Welcome back John !! :D You were sorely missed. Most of the Bro's are still here and active. Plenty of new members to boot. I look forward to your Knucklehead build and the races you run with it. I checked your photobucket pic links. You need to edit and resize the pics to 700 wide in photobucket, save them, and then copy the URL link. They will load here then.

Post Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:04 am

I hope you have the time post progress reports as the Bonney bike comes together.

Post Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:37 pm

Will do Kyle.
The frame was just delivered to 47 Industries in Raritan New Jersey. It looks like I will be purchasing a Rotrex C15 Supercharger in the next few days. S&S is in the process of filling my order for two Knucklehead assemblies. The originals will be for sale ).
http://www.rotrex.com/Home/Technology/P ... nical_Data

Post Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:56 am

The Flying Burrito frame was delivered to Mike Palazzo at 47 Industries for ( http://www.47fab.com/home.htmrestoration/ ) restoration/modification on 3/2/16.

Return to Knuckles