FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Knucklehead exhaust

Moderators: Curt!, Pa

<<

VPH-D

Post Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:38 pm

Knucklehead exhaust

Would someone recommend a source for an exhaust system for a stock 45 FL? Maybe something that might pass for original.
Thanks
VPH-D
<<

46WL

Post Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:47 pm

Re: Knucklehead exhaust

Get your muffler from Carl's Cycle Supply!
<<

Pa

Site Admin

Post Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:47 pm

DITTO !!!! Exact Copy !!! Pa
<<

Chris Haynes

Post Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:27 pm

I haven't seen them myself. But I hear that Carl is making pipes too. You can be sure if Mudpuddle Matt was watching they were made right. :mrgreen:
<<

MarkBranst

Post Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:15 pm

By the way, until Carl and Matt update their "NEW PRODUCTS" section on their website, its gonna be a pretty small world that knows about their new exhausts, or any of their other products ...

Mark
<<

Carl Olsen

Post Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:56 pm

We are in the process of updating our products section of our website and should have an update within a couple of weeks. The mufflers took a year to get done and we have been selling lots of them along with our other products. Keep in mind we are also involved with numerous restoration projects and development of more new products, there are just not enough hours in the day sometimes. It is quite rewarding making top quality parts that are accurate, correct, and fit like the originals for our restorations and we enjoy making extras for our fellow restoration artists. We truely appreciate the support we get from you folks so we can be able to expand our product line and make all of our lives just a little bit easier. We are in the process of making correct rear header pipes for Pan and Knuckles and also developing 36-40 mufflers, also we have late 36-40 front crashbars in a limited quantity and have just completed a small run of 36EL shift levers. Our 39 only transmission gears are going to be available shortly also and we have sliding reverse gear shift forks available. Thanks for all of your support and Happy New Year.
Carl and Matt
<<

100incscoot

Post Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:00 pm

carl or matt
not meaning to hijack here at all
i saw your add in the amca mag about needing some more parts for the contest bike matt has going
i sent you pm a few weeks ago thru this site offering to make your list short by donating some parts but never hear back from you
please email me direct at brokebike @charter.net
leave the spaces out of the e addr
mike

Return to Knuckles