Board index Flathead Power- General Announcements and Various Subjects Motorcycle Trivia odd handlebars

odd handlebars

Test your knowledge or someone else's with trivia questions about your favorite subject. Let's be realistic with the questions so everyone has a chance at answering them.

Moderators: Curt!, Pa

Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:44 am

HI.
My name is John,and I am a member of Hawgriders forum.Don't know if that's good or bad:) I am possesed by a 79 FLH. We both have a lot of miles on us,but we're getting better with age<G> Hawg say's there is some knowlegable old scooter tramps here,so I am here to learn and observe,and hopefully get an answer or two.
I have a question that I would like to ask. Does anyone of you remember seeing a handlebar that has a double slot,1/4" by 1 3/4" long.These accomadate the retard-throttle controll wires.The center of the bar is built up.From what my bud says,he has only seen and used the ones that have one larger slot cut in.He was thinking maybe a year specific panhead handlebar. Any information,knowledge,recolections or flashbacks relating to said question,would be greatly appreciated.
Take Care,<John>.

Post Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:55 pm

I POSTED A PICTURE UNDER PANHEAD DISCUSION HERE. OPINIONS WELCOME. THANKS
JOHN

Return to Motorcycle Trivia