FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Is this correct....

Moderators: Curt!, Pa

<<

vltonybob

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:33 pm

Is this correct....

Dave from Way Back Wheels just told me that Steve Little (Race Frame Engineering) has made a exclusive Distributor deal with S&S to sell there frame castings thru there DEALERS ONLY....is this TRUE or FALSE....and if so HOW SOON can we expect their shipment to arrive here in the USA...I have been waiting since Davenport....Steve Little told me at Davenport that Way Back Wheels were going to carry their product......
Harley-Davidson with FLXI sidecar
<<

Curt!

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:54 pm

Re: Is this correct....

vltonybob
Yes, S&S Cycle is going to distribute Raceframe frames in the US. When I talked to S&S about them, they didn't say it was an exclusive deal, but I would say that it should be a reliable supply when they do become available. according to the catalog they are available now. Here's the page from the catalog showing the frames.
http://www.flatheadpower.com/catalog/view.php?id=708
Curt!
<<

vltonybob

Post Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:25 am

Curt
Thank you for the info...Talk to you soon
KOOL, Now I can start planning on redesigning my frame jig and get on the stick again and start laying out my FLXI sidecar jig at the same time.
<<

Chris Haynes

Post Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:24 am

vltonybob wrote:Dave from Way Back Wheels just told me that Steve Little (Race Frame Engineering) has made a exclusive Distributor deal with S&S to sell there frame castings thru there DEALERS ONLY....is this TRUE or FALSE....and if so HOW SOON can we expect their shipment to arrive here in the USA...I have been waiting since Davenport....Steve Little told me at Davenport that Way Back Wheels were going to carry their product......

Is their dealership over there? :mrgreen:
<<

vltonybob

Post Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:56 pm

Chris
YES...its a distance from me. However I think I found a Dealer that Im interested in dealing with. Thank you for asking.
<<

Chris Haynes

Post Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:16 pm

Is their dealership over there?
vltonybob wrote:Chris
YES...its a distance from me. However I think I found a Dealer that Im interested in dealing with. Thank you for asking.

I was making fun of your original post. But you didn't catch it. :mrgreen:
<<

Pa

Site Admin

Post Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:20 pm

I caught it Chris. :lol: Got to have a bit of humor here once in a while. Seriousness goes hand in hand with humor. I hear it all the time. That Pa is a joke ! :wink:

Return to Shoot The Bull