Board index Flathead Power- General Announcements and Various Subjects Shoot The Bull Old pic of me in 1985

Old pic of me in 1985

Use this forum for general conversation amongst yourselves when you don't have anything better to do. We like gossip! Try to keep the technical out of it.

Moderators: Curt!, Pa

Post Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:36 pm

Who is the goofy lookin' guy behind me in the blue shirt?

Post Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:19 pm
CSM

Jay Leno?

Post Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:30 pm
Pa Site Admin

Yeah Buddy ! That is definately Jay !! Who is the ugly critter in the front ? :lol: Pa

Post Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:50 pm

Yup, Its Jay. He was a regular at The Rock Store in the mid '80's. I bet he wouldn't show that photo on his show.

Post Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:46 pm

Chris: Are you sitting on a flatty inna free arm frame? Slow and smooth ride would think.
Steve H

Post Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:37 pm

47knuck wrote:
Chris: Are you sitting on a flatty inna free arm frame? Slow and smooth ride would think.

Ya better visit your optometrist . That is a Shovelhead.

Post Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:08 pm

OK so I need to use them bifocals....lets see first OHV with aluminum head 1948. Newest bike we own...1947. So I don't look too close. You are right I should. Nice pic of you and the rich and famous any way. Still when I see a large bit of aluminum on top of an iron cylinder I am still gonna think flat first and Pan/Shovel a bit later. If the bike looks interesting I will walk up and give it a good look. If the rider is interesting I won't see the bike for some time. Kinda normal for me. Any way that pic was a nice break from the flooded basement I was working on all day. 10 degrees out side and three feet of snow and I gotta dig out to find a snake to run 25 feet to pull out an old sock. Shitty day and a good reminder why I went to college instead of thefamily buisness. Plumbing, or as my dad called it "turd chaseing". I for one don't miss cutting and threading pipe or running a snake for a living. I do know why they can charge as much as they do. So thanks for the pic and keeping me on my toes.
Steve H

Post Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:35 pm

The plumbers at work refer to it as Turd Wrangling or Fishing For Brown Trout. :mrgreen:

Post Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:00 pm

It is good to have a sense of humor. In fact that is the only thing one needs for each day. :)
Steve H

Return to Shoot The Bull