FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

FlexFit® Caps

Moderators: Curt!, Pa

<<

Plumber

Post Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:59 pm

FlexFit® Caps

Please consider changing all of the S&S caps to FlexFit®
#6180 is a good model to start with. This particular one is denim and the caps are low-profile, but with a hard-buckrum crown, which keeps the front from squashing down. FlexFit caps don't have a buckle or strap that would emboss your forehead if you wore it backwards under a protest helmet. The FlexFit multi-national patents are for the headband that's a piece of wide elastic, 4 x stronger than you'd find in a pair of Hanes® marble-bagger underwear.
If your still reading, I would suggest that you make the S&S logo smaller, and have the logo embroidered into the crown. For instance, use a dark Navy thread for a small logo on this denim cap. The navy would show up, but set against the denim would not make a person a walking billboard.
You can turn the S&S label into a m/c sought after statement that the other populace would also wear, much like Rusty Surfboards did with their "R". http://www.rusty.com/
There styles to choose from, all with the elastic headband. Camo would be good model. # 6277 is supreme though. Try embroidering the logo in a near-to-same color thread as the background piece. A charcoal or gray S&S on a black cap. Red thread on a gray cap.
I think some good decisions in apparel like slash-cut wool watch caps that protect your ears under a protest helmet, and some other direct-comfort clothing items would "bridge" S&S with some extra income through the winter and beyond.
Here's a FlexFit® from Big Bear choppers on a Boulder tombstone. No buckle. Rear logo availability. Good choice. Click the link on the bottom post, (past my fans comments). :) - Takes you right to #6277 (low-profile) not to be mistaken with the 6277V (wool) which is a different animal completely, mid-height cap and butt-ugly (unless your selling Corn-Dogs-On-A-Stick at the county fair, in which case it's for you.)
This particular model # 6277 is a blend of 63% polyester, 34% cotton, and 3% Spandex. Crown's fused buckrum.
http://www.bigbearchoppers.com/
Last edited by Plumber on Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:28 pm, edited 5 times in total.
<<

panacea

Post Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:21 pm

Re: FlexFit® Caps

Four times as strong? Wow, forget the cap,I need some flex fit underware!
<<

Plumber

Post Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:48 pm

:lol:
<<

Chris Haynes

Post Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:18 pm

Plumber,
Please print you next book on recycled paper and use invisible ink. We can put it in the outhouse where we can really get some use out of it. :lol:
<<

john k. endrizzi

Post Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:22 am

Tip a brew to Chris oh so eloquent words !
JKE :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Call on God, but row away from the rocks.
<<

Plumber

Post Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:53 pm

Hey :!: ...leggo my leg....you're pulling me under. :wink:
<<

Plumber

Post Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:53 pm

Here's those #6277 caps. Odd tradename for a company, imo. Read it and creep.
http://store.webstorepackage.com/alpha/ ... class=6277

Return to Shoot The Bull