Board index Flathead Power- General Announcements and Various Subjects Shoot The Bull An invitation at Davenport

An invitation at Davenport

Use this forum for general conversation amongst yourselves when you don't have anything better to do. We like gossip! Try to keep the technical out of it.
Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:30 am

Carl Olsen posted this message at Iron Motors Tech :

http://www.knucklenutz.com/tech/viewtopic.php?t=1069
Call on God, but row away from the rocks.

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:52 am

It's about time someone actually put together a "build seminar" for Knuckles (or Pans). Give them something to talk about over on "Discovery" other than Evo.
Are the Olsens' planning on throwing wrenches at each other, and mix it up a little with some cheap theatrics, or just let the machines speak for themselves?
Chris Haynes is going to compile a photo-journal log of all the events for those that can't attend. Have a good trip.

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:15 am

Plumber,
You can expect No Theatrics from Carl and Matt. They are drop dead devotee's to the antique motorcycle world. To get a better idea of their dedication, read Matt's Young Riders column in the Fall issue of The Antique Motorcycle.
JKE
Call on God, but row away from the rocks.

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:40 am

No gottum....how about posting a page here? Try and scan it. It works most times if you crop the perimeter borders on the scan to just include the typed words, then the posted scan can be read.

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:57 am

Plumber,
This is where you can GET 'UM.

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:29 am

Just got my issue a couple days ago. Good article.
Curt!

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:43 pm

I think the article is a landmark pointing the way for the future of vintage motorcycling.

Mr. Wagner's historical article is worthy of note also, making this issue stand out over years of previous issues, and raising our hope dramatically for issues to come.

...Cotten
(Rat's where it's At, Dammit: the true meaning of "RAD")

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:21 pm

Plumber shot off his mouth saying,
"Chris Haynes is going to compile a photo-journal log of all the events for those that can't attend. Have a good trip."

That would be a bit hard to do being as I have no plans to be there. I don't know where you get your half baked information. Probably from the same source you get your book information from.
Get a life and get out of mine.

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:39 pm

If you can pitch you can catch. You cry about me not going to Davenport, but you aren't either?
Best you don't comment on my posts then. Stick to Sportster stuff.

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:07 pm

Thanks, John. My thought's exactly. :D

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:45 pm
Pa Site Admin

Plumber????????? I first met Chris face to face at Oley, Pa a few years ago. By the way Chris....it was my pleasure. Pa

Return to Shoot The Bull