Board index Flathead Power- General Announcements and Various Subjects Shoot The Bull D-port Directory?

D-port Directory?

Use this forum for general conversation amongst yourselves when you don't have anything better to do. We like gossip! Try to keep the technical out of it.

Moderators: Curt!, Pa

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:34 am
Pa Site Admin

Again........Thank you all so very much. It helps greatly to ease the pain. Hope you all have a blast at the meet. Don't miss Matt's Knuck build ! If any of you run into Bruce Palmer or Dave Clemons, please say hi for me. Inform them of why I didn't make it please. They couldn't have known because they would have had to leave for the meet already.
Humbly, Pa

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:18 pm

Sorry Paul.
Johnny, can't wait to see your new toy. But probably not, as everyone knows that you can't trust this old machinery to go much further than around the block..... we'll see!

Post Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:40 am

Pa....I freshly remember the situation....I am so sorry.....

"...May angles rest thier wings beside your door"

Post Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:15 pm

Well, it's coming up on midnight Wednesday. Our tribe will be pulling out at 7AM. Bar-B-Que waiting for us at Osky at 8PM. This will give us some time to goof off on the way up. The weather looks great. Looking forward to seeing everyone and tipping a local brew with ya'll.
Everybody ride safe!

Post Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:21 pm

Have a good trip :!:
Last edited by Plumber on Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:11 am

Pa, Sorry to hear of your loss. I've been an Orphan for 10 years now, and you never forget them. They do live on in our memories though,

Post Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:28 am
Pa Site Admin

Yeah.........they sure do Dick. Incredible how many memories surface imeadiately after a loss. Pa

Post Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:55 pm

Kinda reminds those of us lucky enough still to have one or two parents, we should try to spend some time with them while we can. My dad is still with us, He is the reason I'm a motorcycle nut, bought me my first basket when I was fifteen, a Triumph 200 Tiger Cub, very cool scooter. How about a story of your dad Pa? Mike

Post Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:26 pm
Pa Site Admin

Got many Bro. Maybe under a topic for such, where everyone can participate. Sounds like fun. Love to hear all the Bros' Dad stories as well. Pa

Post Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:54 am

Pa: Our hearts are with you. Losing parents is a great equlizer. All of have to get thru it. Remember the good times and the loss will ease a bit.
Steve H

Return to Shoot The Bull