Board index Flathead Power- General Announcements and Various Subjects Shoot The Bull Oley 2007

Oley 2007

Use this forum for general conversation amongst yourselves when you don't have anything better to do. We like gossip! Try to keep the technical out of it.

Moderators: Curt!, Pa

Post Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:35 pm
Pa Site Admin

Who is all going to Oley ? April 27, 28, 29 Pa

Post Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:17 am

The theme this year is Indian Scout, if participation is anything like it was last year with the Knuckle theme, there will be Scouts represented in every imaginable style. See ya there Paul!

Post Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:37 am

Pa, i'm gonna try. Hope to see you and Kat. Smitty

Post Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:42 pm

Somebody snap a few pics. We like pics of the scoots and haps. No photos of people above the belt loops. We scare easily. :lol:

Post Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:28 pm
Pa Site Admin

Kat can't make it but I will be there. Gonna show up Friday morning. Maybe stay till Saturday and Sunday if I can convince my oldest Son to hang out that long. He is my transportation this time around. You two know to watch for my orange electric trike, beer in hand, Harley hat, beard, Harley shirt if warm, camy jacket if cold. :wink: Best part, besides the vintage bikes, is seeing friends again. :D Indian theme....AWESOME !! A very close friend of mine is following my Son and I over to the meet. He has some pretty nice Indians as well. That will make him happy. His first time to Oley too.

Pics ??? Always !! :wink: The faces fit those machines Plumber. :wink: Pa

Post Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:20 am

Pa,
I'll be there too Friday & Saturday and I'll look for ya.
I hate it for Kat. Maybe you can get her a T-shirt....make her feel better.
Same son that was with you last year at Wauseon? Y'all have a safe drive.
Plumber, I'll have a camera this time and just walkin' around, so I'll post some pics for ya.

Post Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:31 am
Pa Site Admin

I'll be lookin for ya too Johnny. :D Yep....Same Son. Daughters Prom night. Kat wants to be available for it. Pa

Post Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:15 am

Plumber, I'll have a camera this time and just walkin' around, so I'll post some pics for ya.

Get some stick-on bar code labels for your flat-head book Johnny (from Fotel, get a roll of stickers cheap-ski's), sell them on amazon. Nobody's written a true-grit Harley book since Palmers or ours. I see your book listed with Colony® in their catalog. Get it out there to regular people, where they can see something. If you join Amazon's look-inside-this-book, you can have a few pages for people to look at. Then run a price for your book as "used" below amazon's price just for fun.

Return to Shoot The Bull