Board index Flathead Power- General Announcements and Various Subjects Shoot The Bull OK-I'm stupid and blind-where is the archive?

OK-I'm stupid and blind-where is the archive?

Use this forum for general conversation amongst yourselves when you don't have anything better to do. We like gossip! Try to keep the technical out of it.

Moderators: Curt!, Pa

Went to look up some older posts about K-top conversions and don't see the archive. Inasmuch as it was said that it wouldn't go away it's obvious then that I am totally blind. What am I missing? ( Besides my mind)
Aries51 (AKA Graybeard)
ROB in AZ

"Get on your bad motor scooter and ride"-Sammy Hagar

Post Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:30 pm

Admin wrote:
the archive name went away but not the data. all of the information that was in there went back into the flathead categories. as we go along in the future, the information will be separated into the best suited categories. hardly anyone was accessing the archive forum the way it was set up.

Graybeard, That should get you back on track.

Post Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:52 pm

DUH!!!! Just now saw how many topics there are in the 45 flatties section. :oops: Guess what I'm looking for will be in there. :shock: Oh well, I'm gonna blame it on old age...... now if I can just find someone old to blame it on! :D

Thanks for the pointer!
Aries51 (AKA Graybeard)
ROB in AZ

"Get on your bad motor scooter and ride"-Sammy Hagar

Return to Shoot The Bull