FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Palmer's book

Moderators: Curt!, Pa

<<

Chris Haynes

Post Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:57 pm

Palmer's book

I hate to be the bearer of bad news,,, but here it is. Due to printing difficulties the book will be delayed a week. The book will not be available for Davenport. Both Bruce and Debbie will be there with a proof copy of the book and will be taking orders. Please don't kill the messenger. :)

From their Facebook page

"We are now taking preorders though Pay Pal only. We hope to have the web site up and running soon. If you would like to preorder, send your Pay Pal address to dppublications@verizon.net. When the books are available, I will invoice you and when you respond back the books will be shipped. This is a two volume set that is sold and packaged together and will be $95.00 plus shipping.
Thank you all so much for your interest. Debbie"
<<

Pa

Site Admin

Post Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:24 pm

Re: Palmer's book

Don't you love publisher printers !!!! They always seem to put a dent in an eta. The messenger is ok. He can't push the publisher printers to hold to delivery. This takes you off the hook my good friend....Heh Chris ?? LOL. We are all just happy the book is coming really soon. Congratulations to Mr. Bruce Palmer III and his wonder woman Debbie in getting this priceless piece of literature out to the masses !! And....another special thanks to Mr. Chris Haynes for keeping us updated and informed !! Pa
<<

Chris Haynes

Post Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:08 pm

Davenport was all rain today and more scheduled for tomorrow. Fortunately Bruce & Debbie are in the metal building on the West end of the field. He took orders for 50 books today.
<<

Pa

Site Admin

Post Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:25 am

Are you in Davenport Chris ?
<<

Chris Haynes

Post Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:20 pm

Pa wrote:Are you in Davenport Chris ?

I wish I was PA.

Davenport is sunny this afternoon and book orders are going well. The first printing may sell out soon.

Return to Shoot The Bull