Board index Flathead Power- General Announcements and Various Subjects Shoot The Bull Introduction

Use this forum for general conversation amongst yourselves when you don't have anything better to do. We like gossip! Try to keep the technical out of it.

Moderators: Curt!, Pa

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:44 pm

Hello, new member here, long time motorcycle rider, working on a project left to me by my father 15 years ago (RIP)
a 36EL 100# almost done with it, motor is giving me some fits getting it running, this was a total resto, but mostly complete, what a challenge :( trying to get some tips on reworking the cylinder heads, looking trough old post :shock:
EL rocky

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:01 pm
Pa Site Admin

Welcome aboard. You got a great machine with a Knucklehead there. It is good to see you carry on with your Fathers possession. Post you needs for info, etc., in the Knucklehead catagory. Post some photos as well. I am certain you will receive many an interest and sound advice in your bike. Pa

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:06 am

Thanks for the welcome, I will post some pics.
EL rocky

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:46 pm

You can't just come in and mention that you have one of the first ten knucks built without telling us which one?

Return to Shoot The Bull