Board index Flathead Power- General Announcements and Various Subjects Shoot The Bull IMT Board.

IMT Board.

Use this forum for general conversation amongst yourselves when you don't have anything better to do. We like gossip! Try to keep the technical out of it.

Moderators: Curt!, Pa

Post Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:15 am

Any body other than me getting this message quite often, like almost everytime I try to log on?

Sorry, but this board is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

Post Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:31 am

Me too, except only in the mornings; In the evenings it is usually available. (Central Standard TIme)

Post Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:32 am

Hey guys,
I have been shutting the board down when I go to bed at night and firing up when I rise in the AM. I had forgotten about you George. IMT like other message boards have been plagued by a rush of F###### spammers. I'm seeing over 20 of these pestiferous creatures each day. Many of them are coming from Eastern Europe and Asia. I will leave the board on 24-7 starting today. If anyone can recommend a Web guy , I would be willing to pay a reasonable rate for help. My intent is to hack my software to enable me to switch registration on and off. If you have any other suggestions please PM me here or at IMT. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Post Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:10 pm

Hey John,

Thanks for the reply, at least I know what was going on with it.

Cant recommend a web person, cuz I don't know any.

BUT, I can donate to support your site.

Return to Shoot The Bull